The abalone is a type of marine snail with the affectionate nickname of sea ear bestowed upon it due to the shape of its shell! These wondrous creatures are the source of mother of pearl used in jewelry and other decorative objects. Our sterling silver abalone shell charm is a testament to the sculpting abilities of our artists as it is a highly realistic and detailed interpretation rendered in miniature. The perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Small: 1/2 inch length.
- Large: 5/8 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number:
- Small 0868
- Large 0867
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.