- FREE SHIPPING if your total order is $150 or more at checkout!
- Expedited shipping rates available at checkout
We've engineered the Adagio Cheese Server to fit your specialty cheese needs.
- Made of Stratum® (fused Richlite® and Plyboo®)
- Richlite® surfaces are made of resin-infused paper
- Anti-microbial, stain resistant, incredibly durable surfaces
- Interior Plyboo® material does not warp
- Richlite® is NSF certified for food safety
- Plates up to 10 pounds of cheese
- Made in the USA (Virginia)
- Handwash only
Use & Care
- Hand wash shelves with extremely hot water and a splash of soap
- Allow the server to air dry between uses
- For maintenance and buffing of the board, a monthly application of mineral oil is recommended
- 23 inches long, 8 inches wide, 1 inch tall
- 6 to 7 pounds
- Materials designed for durability and lifetime usage
Long descriptionAdagio, the resilient, sustainably made cheese server, is a statement piece for plating a mighty spread of cheeses and accouterments. Use the side with the cut groove for a more dramatic look, or use the uncut side to plate a more bountiful selection of cheeses. The server is made with an exclusive material called Stratum, which fuses two sustainable materials into one striking display. Black Richlite, incredibly durable and made from resin-infused paper, composes the top and bottom layer of the board. The middle is comprised of Plyboo, a sustainably constructed bamboo material that does not warp. Combined, the server is smooth to the touch, weighs approximately seven pounds, and withstands the test of time and does not break. The double handles make it easy to carry and present your spread from one room to the next, and the server can even be fastened to a wall as a display piece. Included with each server is one piece of soapstone, so you can record your cheese selection on its Richlite surface, which behaves similarly to slate or chalkboard.
Wood has the potential to harbor bacteria and pathogens if not cleaned properly and regularly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.