This member of the Centrarchidae family of fish finds itself at home in fresh bodies of water and is commonly known as a brim, bream, copper nose or even panfish. Their diet consists of small fish and insects and they make excellent eating themselves when coated in breadcrumbs and pan fried with gobs of butter. Our sterling silver bluegill charm is the perfect addition to any fishing themed charm bracelet and can even do double duty as a pendant!
- 3/4 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0773
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.