The Chi Rho is one of the most common symbols in Christianity. It is also called a “christogram” and is formed by superimposing the first two letters, chi and rho (ΧΡ) of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos). Our sterling silver chi rho charm is carefully hand hammered to create very shiny hammer facets that glint in changing light.
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- : Cutout.
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer and shine under any light.
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0076
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.