The pentagram has developed many different meanings to many different cultures over the years. To some, it symbolizes magic while to the Christians, it symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. Its modern iteration might be both Christian and occult, but its origins can be found, scratched in the walls of caves during the Neolithic era. The meaning of these marks has been lost to us, but that might be the most interesting thing about pentagrams! Our sterling silver five point star charm can represent whatever the wearer chooses and is large enough to do double duty as a charm for a bracelet or as a pendant on a necklace.
- 1 inch length.
- : Flat.
- Polished to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0044
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.