These fascinating lizards derive their common name from their large frill which remains tucked against their neck most of the time. When they feel threatened they extend their frills and open their mouths wide to make themselves look larger and more intimidating than they are. Our sterling silver example is in a flat out run and the piece really conveys movement and energy!
- 3/4 inch length.
- : Flat.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0557
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.