This is the sort of tower you would expect to see guarding a small European town in the medieval era. Small towns might not be able to afford a wall around their entire circumference, but a single guard tower goes a long way in the protection of the main roadway.
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- : Hollow Back.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0455
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.