- Orders ship every Monday via Express Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of $150 or more
- Express Flat Rate SUMMER Shipping ($25 for most states, $30 for TX, FL, AZ - sorry, it's really hot there!)
Miracle Springs Farm makes crowd-pleasing goat milk cheeses with sustainable, regenerative practices. Their cheeses are limited availability, and include creative concepts such as the 'Everything Chevre' with everything organics spices and an East Coast ash-lined bloomy rind cheese called Signal Rock.
From top to bottom:
- Signal Rock, 3oz - A soft-ripened, bloomy rind goat cheese with a thin layer of vegetable ash running through the center
- Everything Chevre Log, 5.5 oz - A hand-ladled fresh chevre coated in toasted 'Everything' organic spices
- Roe Jan Reserve, 3oz - A hard, raw goat milk cheese aged over 60 days that is perfectly balanced sweet and salty
- Camembert, 8oz - A beautiful bloomy rind camembert-style cheese with a spreadable texture and clean flavor
The set of four fits well in both the Grotto Classico and the Grotto Fresco.
We'll include literature on the best way to store and serve each style.
Miracle Springs Farm
Hudson Valley, New York
Orders ship every Monday via Two-Day Shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.