This striking pendant was inspired by the most famous example of the species, the “Lone Cypress” found in Pebble Beach, CA. This landmark tree clings to a granite cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Pats interpretation of this amazing Monterey Cypress beautifully conveys the windswept environment of the California coastline that these trees inhabit.
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- : Flat Back.
- We antique each pendant to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0457
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.