This predatory sea snail is well known for its globular shaped shell and belongs to the Naticidae family of gastropods. They spend most of their time hunting in sandy substrates for other mollusks and will bore a hole through the shell of its prey before using a proboscis to devour the flesh within. Our sterling silver moon snail shell is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- 1/2 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0497
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.