Our sterling silver Murex shell is an exacting copy of the shape of this predatory sea snail shell belonging to the Muricidea family of gastropods. Interestingly, some species of this snail were used by ancient civilizations, to make royal purple dye for nobility and high priests! This charm is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- 1 1/8 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0496
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.