The docile nature and the tendency to swim near the surface made the right hale the ideal target of whalers in the 19th century. So much so, that they were hunted nearly to extinction. With our sterling silver charm, we hope to show our love for these wondrous creatures and our ardent hope that they will suffer no more depredations at the hands of man.
- 3/8 inch length.
- : Hollow Back.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0265
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.