The ultimate symbol of the dessert southwest, the Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea gigantea) can grow up to 40 feet tall and live for over 150 years! It is easy to imagine these giants as people, arms arranged in crazy positions, marching across the desert landscape. Our sterling silver Saguaro Cactus is a bold pendant, wear to commemorate an adventure in the Sonoran desert.
- 1 7/16 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each pendant to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0458
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.