Salmon are extremely tasty and nutritious fish that spawn in fresh water and migrate to the sea to live out their entire lives before returning to their spawning grounds to breed and then die. These anadromous fish are frequently farmed as well as caught wild and may derive their name from the Latin word for "leap". Our sterling silver salmon is an artful recreation of the shape and look of this classic fish. The perfect addition to any fish or fishing themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- 1/2 inch length.
- : Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0775
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.